We are looking for support in press and public relations for THE FUTURE IS AFRICA film festival in Berlin!
The second edition of our children’s and youth film festival The Future is Africa (June 29 to July 4, 2023) will this year focus on female perspectives in African film – both in the selection of films by young African filmmakers and in the thematic examination of various realities of girls’ and women’s lives in film. The film program is curated again this year by the British-Guyanese film curator June Givanni. The full program can be found here from April 2023.
We are looking for press and public relations support on a fee basis (f/m/d) for April to July 2023, who can take on the following tasks:
– Creation and maintenance of a relevant media distribution list
– Placement of the festival in all communication channels (print, TV, radio, online)
– Support with press relations, the acquisition and management of media partnerships
– Support in the preparation of the press/media review
– Preparation of press kits<
– Interest in film and festival work – festival experience an advantage!
– Very good social media skills
– Confident appearance, communicative skills and initiative
– Desire to communicate and good organizational skills
Please send a CV and a short letter of motivation including salary expectations and time availability by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, we will of course be happy to answer them. We look forward to hearing from you!