We are looking for reinforcement as of now!
Our team in Berlin is looking for an intern to help with the conception, organization and implementation of cultural events, an artist program and creative fundraising.
We offer you a two- to three-month student internship in which you will gain insight into the project management of a non-profit organization as well as supervise cultural projects with us. The internship is paid with 300€ per month.
We would be happy if you can claim the following about yourself:
– structured and independent way of working
– confident communication skills, both written and spoken
– good knowledge of the common office programs
– very good knowledge of English
Cherry on top:
– good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
– very good knowledge of written and spoken French
– experience in fundraising
You will meet exciting people, e.g. artists, or us, your colleagues, who are not averse to an awkward dance around the desk. Furthermore, the Opera Village Africa is a very multifaceted project. After all, it is an artist utopia that has become reality, including a school, a hospital, a film festival, an artists’ program, and much more, with a team that operates on two continents.
We are looking forward to your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org